Apr 03, 2023 - Apr 07, 2023
08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational ControlLogix® system and restore normal operation.
4/3: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
4/4-4/7: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
– ControlLogix system hardware
– Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
• Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
– Configuration issues
– Electrical noise
– Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
– Controller I/O, or other hardware issues
• Performing hands-on exercises All Logix5000™ systems use the same control engine; therefore, tasks are similar. You will see applicable references for other systems.